Last day of 2013.

10:23:00 AM

This is the last day of 2013. Tomorrow will be the first day in 2014. Hope Allah still gives me a breath. For me, 2013 is great. So much amazing things happened on this year. On this year, I graduated from JHS and entered new school; which was so hard to find a good school, haha. I had national exams. Then, on January, my class had Pagelaran; this was the best. On August of this year, I turned 16. I also visited my born-city, Banyuwangi, by plane (I think it was interesting bcs it was long time since the last time when I was 7 years old). Also, at my new school, I met a lot of new friends. Now, I've been living at dormitory (and it will be my first experience!). I had my first exams at SHS. I had some new experiences on this year. So much things that I must grateful for. Thank you, Allah, for this extraordinary-year.

How about my resolution (or goal or wish) on 2014? Haha, I don't know for sure. But for the 1st must-to-do is being a dilligent person, and not being a lazy person anymore. (mmm, it must start from now, wk)
Then I want to buy a new camera by myself. Learn more about photography.
Be more creative and positive.
Write a short-story at least 2 stories per 3 months. Haha!
Focus on study and take a new experience at school. Be more active, not passive.
What else? Mm, be better than last year. Hope I can manage the time well.

So, welcome..


I'm ready. Inshaa Allah.

Have a nice day! xoxo

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe