RED

9:06:00 PM

ph from my instagram
Yay! Finally I got this CD. I've been saving my money for a long ago to buy it. RED is amazing! Taylor, why are you so flawless? I love the songs in it, especially its musics. I know it's not with country musics at all, but of course Taylor still keeps the country musics. Example in Begin Again. Have you ever watched its music video? Taylor was shooting in Paris and it's awesome!

So this is my favorite lyrics of each track.

1. State of Grace
Love is a ruthless game unless you play it good and right //

2. Red
Loving him is like trying to change your mind once you're already flying through the free fall / like the colors in autumn so bright just before they lose it all //

3. Treacherous
This slope is treacherous / this path is reckless //

4. I Knew You Were Trouble
Now I'm lying on the cold hard ground /

5. All Too Well
It was rare / I was there / I remember it all too well //

6. 22
We're happy, free, confused, and lonely in the best way / it's miserable and magical /

7. I Almost Do
I bet you're sittin' in your chair by the window / looking out at the city / and I hope sometimes you wonder about me //

8. We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
I say "I hate you," we break up, you call me... I love you //

9. Stay Stay Stay
Stay Stay Stay / I've been loving you for quite some time time time / you think that it's funny when I'm mad mad mad / but I think that it's best if we both stay //

10. The Last Time (ft. Gary Lightbody)
I'm breaking / no past, no reason why / just you and me //

11. Holy Ground
Tonight I'm gonna dance / for all that we've been through / but I don't want to dance / if I'm not dancing with you //

12. Sad Beautiful Tragic
We had a beautiful, magic love there / what a sad beautiful, tragic love affair / in dreams, I meet you in warm conversation /

13. The Lucky One
And they tell you that you're lucky but you're so confused / cause you don't feel pretty, you just feel used /

14. Everything Has Changed (ft. Ed Sheeran)
You'll be mine and I'll be yours / all I know since yesterday is everything has changed //

15. Starlight
He was trying to skip rocks on the ocean, saying to me "Don't you see the starlight, starlight? Don't you dream impossible things?" //

16. Begin Again
What's past is past / but on a Wednesday in a cafe / I watched it begin again //

Then, what's my favorite song? I don't know, because I love all the songs!

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe