Thursday.

10:44:00 AM

phs & edited by me.
Today is Thursday and I don't have school for a day. Yippie! I've been waited for a long long long time ago. On this month, there isn't a holiday except Sunday, of course. I'm so busy because of bimbel, exams, homeworks, pagelaran, dance practice, and many more. But sometimes I can still spend my time for online :p so this morning I woke up early and realized that it was already 5.30 am. I was too late to do Subuh pray'. I could see the sun appeared and yay welcome Thursday! I took my camera and snapped snapped snapped things. You can see, it's so amazing! XD I love morning especially with a sun which shines brightly. That's what makes me smile. My mom suggested me to walked around and bought breakfast. And my brother? He was so busy with his presentation and Avenged Sevenfold's songs. Previously, after had Subuh pray', I would back to sleep, but when I saw at the window, omg I couldn't pass it (re: morning). Now, I haven't feel sleepy. I'm so bored. I think, it's better if I have pagelaran practice than just stay at home. I haven't took a bath yet. My internet isn't connected (now with wifi). But it doesn't mean that today would be a boring day. I must do homeworks for tomorrow and make sketch for art culture lesson :)

Happy Islamic New Year 1434 H!
May Allah bless us today and always 

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe