National Teachers Day

5:14:00 PM

phs by me.
National Teachers Day is on November 25th. Sometimes I don't have any mood to go to school. Just because my homeworks that given by my teachers just make me 'dead'. It's too much and if one homework have finished, then another homework will come to me. I just don't understand why teachers never stop giving us homework. They never tired to make us stay up all night just because homeworks and exams. But it isn't because teacher at all. Actually I'm too lazy to do it. I never get a day that makes me free from homeworks and exams. But this is school and I'm so grateful for this. All I know that teachers give us homeworks is to make us dilligent, not smart. You can see its difference. Happy Teachers Day  for all my teachers! I just wanna thank you for everything.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe