Children's Day and Gaza.

10:57:00 PM

phs & edited by me.
src tumblr.
Today (11/20) is the Universal Children's Day. You know it's so meaningful to us. Every children hope for our human rights. Because everything that we want is live in peaceness. We can go to school, see a peace world, no more hunger, cry, and hurt. We can grow up normally. No discrimination on us, because we are all the same. We are the children. We are the world.

When I see and hear the news about Gaza and Palestine, especially with its women and children there, I cry. I know it shouldn't happen on them. Why. Why some people are so selfish then they kill the children? Why should the children? They haven't sin. They're just children who want live as same as your children. And today is Children's Day, they have to know about it, but today 20+ children were killed. Where are the human rights?

"To the world and [its] people: Why should we be killed, and why shouldn't we have a normal childhood? What did we do to face all this?"

I cry. They said that.

I'm 15 and I spelled a teenager. But I was being child and it was the greatest moment ever. I will never forget those moments. Not only me, but everyone too. And every children should deserve it. This is life. If I got happiness when I was kid, they should get too. But they can't. And I cry because of it. Many teenagers cry for no reason, just because theirselves only. But can you see the children out there? They cry because they lost their parents and their friends are died.

I can't say anymore. I must to be grateful for what I have now. I don't know what should I do, but I promise that I always pray for them. Pray for my friends out there. I hope that Allah will always hear my pray. Our faith is stronger than their bomb. Let's pray for Gaza.

We will not go down,
in the night, without a fight
You can burn up our mosque and our homes and our schools
But our spirits will never die
We will not go down
In Gaza tonight

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe