A Little Suprise

5:31:00 PM

JUST FUN.
photos by me and kinta & editing by me.
I was suprised by my extraordinary-bestfriends! When I was editing some photos, suddenly they came to my bedroom. And I was like dramatic-cat. 

"Happy birthday, Fifah!" they shouted.
"What?"

They laughed. I still didn't understand. Haha so I realized that they're the BEST people in the world!  They said that I should have watered by water (?) But today we all do fasting! Hahaha I wanna laugh. They can't be pranking me. It's ok, because when I opened their gifts that gave to me.. I was amazed! Puput gave me an emo-doll. The emoticon was laughed. YEAH it was me. Ela gave me a koala doll. I wanted this doll for a long long long time! And Ela was knowing what I really really want! Also Puput.

Thank you so much, Puput, Kinta, and Ela. Without y'all, I was nobody. 

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe