Book Review: Cookie

1:15:00 PM

photos & editing by me.
Yesterday, I studied about Book Review in LIA. So I wanna try to review a book that I love. The title was Cookie, written by Jacqueline Wilson. She is my inspiration author. Her books was very incredible! And I love this one.

Cookie tells about a girl named Beauty Cookson. She likes watching a TV show 'Rabbit Hutch'. She lives in a Happy Homes (his Dad's) with her Mum and Dad. She is no beauty. Because that, her friends often bullying her. Her friends call her Ugly, especially by mean girl named Skye. But there are something more serious than that; Dad. Dad's mood can easily change. The most trivial things can trigger his anger. But she has a beautiful Mum. Mum and Beauty have a new hobby, making the cookies!

After Beauty's birthday, Dad's temper is out of control. Mum and Beauty run away. Then they found the best place. Of course, they will never back in Happy Homes anymore. Mum still loves to cook the cookies, and guess what, everyone loves her cookies! And Cookies was brought them a luck. Soon all Beauty's dreams come true--and she deserves it!

I love this story. Jacqueline Wilson is very impressive! When I read part 1, I wasn't understand what it meant. Beauty always talks to Sam and his rabbit. By the way, I love the characteristic of Mum. Dad always makes Beauty feel sad and insecure, but Mum always be there for her, cheers her up, and always says "You're just beautiful you, my Beauty!". And when Mum was cooking the cookies! Of course the most part that I love is when Mum and Beauty at new place :)

Sorry ppl, in the book review lesson, y'all know that the favorite part of the story is no mentioned. Hehe but I like to share my favorite part of this story. It's okay, isn't it? :)

This story is about Family, Friendship, and cookies! I recommend this story to people who want to know how to find a solution behind a problem, how to find a happiness behind a sadness (haha). And this book makes us to more loving our Mum, but of course don't ever hate your Dad. Jacqueline recommends this story for kids who are 9-11 years old. But don't worry, I'm 15 now.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe