Ramadhan

5:20:00 PM

photo & editing by me.
12 days have been passed. In Indonesia the Ramadhan started at July 21st. I'm really happy to do fasting. I think, this Ramadhan is so meaningful to me. Every 4 am, my mom always wakes me up to have 'Sahur'. I was still sleepy, but when I heard the voices of some people who read Qur'an in mosque, then I must to do 'Sahur' as soon as possible. After imsaq, I have Subuh pray.

For 3 weeks, me and my friends must study at school as usual. But we start to study at school at 7.30 am and back to home at 11.30 am. Then I have take a nap for 2 hours. At 15.30 pm I have the Asr prayer. And it's time to waiting for break fasting time. Sometimes I spent that time in kitchen to prepare our 'ta'jil'. I like 'Es Buah' and some 'Gorengan' for break fasting. But my father told us, to start break fasting, we must to drink a glass of water and eat a date. Then I have the Maghrib prayer and read a Qur'an. My mom calls us to have dinner together. And after that we have the Tarawih prayer. But I do Tarawih at home.

That's all my rutinity in Ramadhan. I can't wait to find Lailatul Qadar in 10 days from the end of Ramadhan. Hope you guys will do too. May Allah bless our Ramadhan. 

Ramadhan Mubarak everyone! :)

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe