Bandung

8:13:00 PM


Day 1  after Eid day.
Eww it was my last holiday. My parents decided to go to Bandung, West Java. I thought Bandung was quiet, when we arrived there, we got traffic jam. But it was not too bad. First we checked in Hotel Lingga. Btw, I don't have relatives who live there. I love the hotel especially its bathroom. Ok then we had to find lunch and we walked around Bandung. With car of course. The traffic wasn't orderly. Then we got traffic jam again. Ok fine. Finally we had lunch with Padangnese foods at 5pm. We went to Cibaduyut. There are so many shoes shops. But many of them were close. Because it was still the 2nd Eid day.

Day 2.
After we had breakfast (btw I ate scrambled egg haha), we went to Lembang. But we got traffic jam asdfghjkl. So my dad turned back to Dago. My brother wanted to Kampung Gajah, but we decided to Kampung Baso. It all because the traffic. At Kampung Baso, we had jelajah kuliner. We ate delicious serabi, asinan, bubur sumsum, baso goreng, mie ayam pangsit and we picked the strawberries! Then we went to Cihampelas Walk, the modern mall located at Cihampelas street no. 160. There I visited 'Paper Studios' where sells scrapbook's things. Omg I wanted to buy everything. In Cilegon there isn't 'Paper Studios' or the market where sells like that. Poor me. I just bought some paper (eh Idk what's the name) which have so many themes. After we had Dzuhur prayer, we walked around the middle of the city. We through some museums and parks, Gazebo field, Gedung Sate (government building), and Bandung Institute of Technology's building. Bandung looks like Surabaya and Malang. At the last, we had dinner at Sari Sunda. I like its chicken and gurame roasted. It tastes sweet but delicious.

Day 3.
We checked out and left Bandung at 12pm. Before back to Cilegon, we went to Karawang to pick my grandma up.

Day 4.
We went to Cimone, Serpong, and Pandeglang.

Day 5.
We visited my aunt in Serdang.

Day 6.
It was bored.

Day 7.
It's today and still bored because I must finish my homeworks zzz.

Day 8.
It's tomorrow and Monday. The end.

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe