Fifteen

1:26:00 PM

photos & editing by me.
It's already August 3rd, isn't it? And I'm turning 15 now. Yippie! It is my 2nd birthday in Ramadhan. So glad that I'm celebrating my birthday with fasting. So lucky to all leo! :-p btw why I'm so glad? Because, Indonesian-teenagers' tradition, sometimes celebrating people's birthday with make fun of or bullying--like that--but then of course they give a present and a birthday cake. And it's very exciting.. if that plan have a success. But I'm very so special today, haha lol. My mom and dad didn't like celebrate a birthday, so they just gave me a wish. Also my brother. My friends? THEY WERE MADE MY DAY TOO. Haha thank you for the wishes, and everything y'all gave me to me. Especially for tweeps.

I know that now I'm getting older. So I must get better too. But if you listen to Fifteen by Taylor Swift, you'll feel good-realizing that now you're 15! Here's some lyrics.

Cause when you're fifteen and somebody tells you they love you
You're gonna believe them
And when you're fifteen
Feeling like there nothing to figure out
Well count to ten, take it in
This is life before who you're gonna be
Fifteen

Taylor, you just made me feel really special on my birthday. Haha :) May Allah bless this month and for whoever who get birthday on this month.

Your very first day
Take a deep breath girl
Take a deep breath as you walk to through those doors 

You Might Also Like

0 komentar

Subscribe